- Lilja Elementary School Gymnasium 41 Bacon Street Natick, MA 01760 (Corner of Oak and Bacon Streets)
- Every Monday that Natick public schools are in session from 7:00pm – 8:30pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Monday school holiday, snow day, during school vacation = No Meeting,
A “typical” Troop meeting consists of:
- Pre-Meeting – Usually some games in the gym until everyone arrives.
- Opening – Presentation of colors, Pledge of Allegiance & Scout Law led by Senior Patrol Leader.
- Announcements – From SPL, Scoutmaster, ASM’s generally covers what will be happening in meeting that night.
- Patrol Check-In – Patrols meet with their Patrol Leaders for attendance and to check-in on what everyone is working on.
- Scout Activities – Scouts break up into groups to work on advancements, Merit Badges, or other skills. Some Scouts may participate in a Scoutmaster Conference or Board of Review. The Monday before a camping trip is final trip preparation and menu planning.
- Games - Scouts will paly some games in the gym to blow off steam, some weeks will be Scout Skill themed, other times it’s basketball or throwing a football around.
- Final Announcements – SPL, Scoutmaster, ASMs to cover upcoming events and reminders, hand out permission slips and flyers, etc. generally the last 10 minutes or so, good time for parents to get caught up on what’s going on.
- Closing – Scout Oath